Saturday, November 13, 2010

ROTFLOL

Today was my third day of actually working at wal mart. I am putting bikes together, so they keep me in the back away from people, but it is enjoyable work.

So today while on my lunch break I was sitting out in my pickup, listening to music, and the song hanging on by a thread, by the letter black came on and I was rocking out to it in my pickup. I was parked way in the back of the parking lot away from vehicles. And as I am rocking out a guy pulls up beside me, rolls down his window (mine was already down) so I turned the radio down, he says " you rocking out?" I go "yep", he asks "you smoke pot?", I go "what?" he repeats his question, I tell him no, " you just rocking out then?" , "Yep I am just crazy". and he drives off. I fall over laughing..........apparently I appeared to be of different character than I am.

questions? comments? please use the comment box
Thank you, Tommy

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

No Shave November is making you look like a long haired dope smoking maggot infested FM type!

Tommy said...

how do you know? I haven't posted any recent pictures of me