Monday, June 23, 2008

Rant on jobs

On the job hunting front, so far I have gone to Krein knives,a former log furniture place, and a-d distributing.None of whitch needed help, so next I have the Wal Mart distribution center, an American Eagle baggage flinger, and maybe a job at a feed store or something.
Whatever job I find , I want to be doing hard labor ,to keep busy from the start of the day to the end of the day.If I don't find anything that does this here in Arkansas , I will try west Texas ,and find a way down there.
In Texas I would like to get a job as a wind farm maintenance technician. It looks like a fun job.Climbing ladders, being on top of the world, getting bit by rattlesnakes that were in it when it got built.

On a side note, when working I figger that unless if I am working with Stephen,I will go by Stephen instead of Tommy.I do this because my paychecks will be to wrote out to Stephen C., and because i,ve never gone by my first name,save for when dealing with the government.

5 comments:

Tommy said...

Well, I guess I can't go by Stephen. Becky called and told me I can't,because I'm Tommy,and she is the boss of me, or at least my closest advisor.....For now.
She then told me I could as long as I don't expect everyone to call me Stephen. I never did,It would be my work name.

Becky said...

LOL, you do know I was joking right?

Tommy said...

yes maam. If you say so

RZ said...

Those are some seriously tall ladders on those windmills dude.

Also to be proper it is West Texas not west Texas. You don't write west Virginia do you.

~Tammy~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.