Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ahhh technology.

Yesterday and today I have tried commenting on the Zesch blog. Once I would finally get the comment page to pull up, I would type out my comment, hit publish comment.then the page would freeze up, And then switch to the error on page page.After trying this a couple times I gave up and checked my comments, and tried replying to one by Becky.This time on my blog it tried loading before telling me it wouldn't.I know it sounds like a bad excuse but, the computer ate my comments.

8 comments:

Becky said...

suuuure, the computer ate your comments, and I bet the dog ate your homework.

Julie Zesch said...

At least it is not our blogs fault.
Annie

RZ said...

Didn't anyone tell you that you were blocked from commenting on our blog?

Tommy said...

No sir. I didn't get the message.
But I guess that makes sense

RZ said...

Joking Tommy

Mike said...

I have had similar problems with my blog, only after it tells me the comment won't go through it will post it... this often results in double or even triple posting, quite anoying isn't it?

BTW great blog! I have also been looking for a job recently, have you considerd Christian Independent Filmaking?

God Bless!

~Mike

Becky said...

I think he knew that you were joking. He was being sarcastic back.

Tommy said...

Hi Mike.Welcome to my blog.Thank you for your job suggestion, but I haven't the slightest where to start with pursuing that.