Saturday, June 21, 2008

My day

Today we bug bombed the house. Mom, Dad, and the twins.took one car and went somewhere.Ben and I went job hunting/garage sailing/pawn shopping.
We went through Siloam Springs, and stopped at a pawn shop where Ben looked at violins.

Then we followed some garage sale signs and went by some sorry looking garage sales.Well we wound up in Oklahoma and stopped at a store so I could buy a lotto ticket I got a $1 dollar scratch off and doubled my money,so I quit while I was ahead.Not bad for just buying one because I can.

In Gentry, we stopped at a log furniture place to see if they needed some strong backs and weak minds.They didn't, so we moved on to Gravette where we didn't find anything , so we went to Crystal lake, where we walked around for a while.After killing some time there, we headed back to the house despite there being forty minutes left on the prescribed time for bombing.

When we got back to the house, mine and Ben's GEDs had got here.So I threw my hat up in the air to celebrate graduating(Bill's idea).

Well that's all I've done today.I don't know why anyone would want to read about it though.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I wanted to read about it! If you hadn't posted I would have griped on Mom's blog because she told us you went somewhere and didn't tell us where later. Congrats on graduating and winning the lottery.