Sunday, October 31, 2010

Brazil blog, and my prayer for a return of fire.

Hey Folks,


Back in July I was in Curitiba, Brazil on a missions trip, I was immersed in the fire of God on that trip, I was daily seeing the hand of God moving on me and the people around me. here is a link to the team blog http://curitibabrazilteam.blogspot.com/

I am grieved at the loss of the fire I had while I was in the midst of that nation in revival, somehow the daily grind took over, and I lost sight of the Awesome God I serve. Sure, I do have times where I get ignited, but not that constant burning fire that drives out fear of man. I want to be back in the fires of revival, Lord. In fact, I want to carry your fire with me wherever I go, I was at a point where I was seeing you heal people on a daily basis, I want to be back to there Lord, where I don't just have a proven theology that you heal, but I live it as a daily part of life. Come Father, let the wind of your Spirit blow in me again, let me and my team once again walk with you in our callings, let us be the revival. Help us Father to seek first the kingdom of God, and know that you will take care of the rest. Help us to wage war, and be assured of victory over the enemy wherever and whenever we encounter him, Father, for by the blood of Jesus we have already won. Teach us, O Lord, who we are in you, so that we will not falter before the enemy, but rather stand firm knowing that you back us completely. Thank you Father, for your great grace. amen

there is more to be spoke of about the trip and future plans for trips, please keep in prayer a rekindling of the fire of God under me and the Brazil team, thank you and God be with you.

Love, Tommy

1 comment:

Tommy said...

Since the time I posted this, I have seen a return for me to the fires of revival, and I have begun to step into my calling in life as a revival torch :D