Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tired of hearing about Earth day

Yes April 22nd has come around, most people know it as Earth day. Some people know that it is the day of the Oklahoma land run. And I now tell you the most important matter of this day.......It is my birthday. Yes, I turn 19 today,and now you know.

The reason I am tired of hearing about Earthday is, I am always aware that it is coming up/that it is earthday and that there envirowackos mourning trees.

I hope you enjoyed my semi pointless rant. Thank you for your time.

8 comments:

Mike said...

Happy Birthday Tommy!

~Mike

~Tammy~ said...

Just think of the wonderful birthday you had a Gma Arlene's a couple of years ago... I need to get that video of "Earth Day: Revenge of the Trees" copied from tape to DVD. Maybe we can upload it to YouTube and it will go viral.
I hope you had a good birthday.
I love you and miss you, and I'm really proud of you.
Oh yeah. Happy birthday, Stan.

Tommy said...

Thank yall for yoru birthday wishes.

Yes that was in '06 and real fun cleaning that tree off the deck and then repairing the deck and house.

Laurie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a great one!

Jamin said...

Happy late birthday!

Maybe you should have had a tire fire...that's what I felt like doing.

No, wait, make a tire fire instead of the birthday candles!

Tommy said...

Hey Jamin. That is a good idea,but it might give the cake a funny taste.

Julie Zesch said...

come on tommy it is time to post again already.
Patty

Becky said...

I concur.