Sunday, February 15, 2009

It is finished

Mwuaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha I am the cast master................wait no that was taken by Ben.....I am the copycaster.









I have built a forge, because my brother Ben made one a while back and I got to mess with forge.It was simple enough to set up, I just hadn't got around to doing so until a couple weeks ago when i started and I got my main part (a clay pot ) yesterday.

I set up my forge, melted down some aluminum cans, and cast my Lee ingot as seen in pictures 2 and 3. Next I need to make some molds and cast some trinkets.

3 comments:

Mike said...

That looks awesome!

Now you can start making your own bullets.

God Bless,
~Mike

~Tammy~ said...

Go Tommy, Go Tommy....! Come
visit the Mom.

~Ben~ said...

It's finished?.............No comrade, it has only begun.