Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Some random things i've done

1. Slept in the trunk of a car.



2. Been put in a chest freezer and had the lid closed on me .



3. Ben and I built a seven foot tall snowman



4. I also played chess against Ben out in the snow, on a table made of snow.



5. Set out a mouse trap line for Becky.I didn't skin what i caught though.



6. Set a mouse trap with my feet.



7. Hit myself in the head with nunchucks.(Tyrel's favorite toy)



8. Shaved my head.



9. I've given a sheep a miricle body massage.



10. With Becky, Stephen,and Ben , made spider hole cannons. For this you need a spider hole, gun powder, and a lighter.



11. Also with above mentioned people, gone spider hunting.(there was nothing else to shoot that night)



12. Put a shock collar on my arm, just to test it.



Well there more fun things that I've done, but they have full stories behind them, and i don't want to type them. So this is all you get ....For now

2 comments:

Becky said...

Miracle... and There are...not just there.

Julie Zesch said...

No wonder the spiders don't like you.
Annie