Thursday, May 8, 2008

I need to hunt

Since moving from Marlow I haven't really had a place to hunt. Well I'm tired of tired of waiting for us to move to a place that has land to hunt on. so I walked out into the "field" we have looking for critters to shoot. Well I saw a cottontail run out from under my foot. About half an hour after that I loaded my .22 rifle, and made another round of the field. But of course there was nothing after I had my gun.While I was making my armed survey I started thinking "maybe I should see when rabbits and such are in season,and maybe I should get a hunting licence." Well ,spring squirrel season starts may 10th, so I've got until then to get a licence. While I'm at it I think i should get my fishing licence.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yaaay Tommy, Making the best of less than a little land...and being legal.