Friday, August 22, 2008

The library I don't have

I have a list of books I would like to get,or at least read.But they cost money, and I'm attached to my money and have other priorities.Plus my list of wanted books just keeps getting longer.I am tempted to join the conservative book club to get them, it may be worth it. Here is the list so far.

America Alone. By Mark Steyn

If Democrats Had Any Brains They'd Be Republicans. By Ann Coulter

Liberal Fascism. By Jonah Goldberg

The Case Against Barack Obama. By David Freddoso

The Audacity Of Deceit. By Brad O'leary

The Obama Nation. By Jerome Corsi

Real Change. By Newt Gingrich

The Global War On Your Guns: Inside The UN Plan To Destroy The Bill Of Rights. By Wayne LaPierre


That is the list of ones that I haven't read yet. There are ones I've read that I want to buy.

2 comments:

Becky said...

and the Cat in the Hat, by Dr. Suess...ok, maybe you've outgrown that.

~Tammy~ said...

Along with all these conservative books you want to read, remember that there is a higher calling than conservatism.
The intellegence of man is foolishness to God.
Read your books and continue to read your Bible and J Preston Eby.
I won't tell you this is your Dad, you might think I'm crabbing at you.