Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun morning!!

To set the stage, the other night mom got back from DFW. I tell her a package arrived for her,and it sounds like broken glass is in it. She opens package , and there is a broken cookie jar in it. She asks me what I think of repairing it ,I don't respond, then I go to bed.

The next morning I get up ,see the pieces on the counter top and figure it might be possible to piece together. So I get the superglue out, take the lid off, and find pieces that go together. Then I try applying glue , but the applying head is jammed.So I get a toothpick stick it down the head to clear it.When I try to pull the toothpick out it doesn't want to move.So I stick the end of the toothpick in my mouth, pull on the tube, The toothpick comes out along with a spray of superglue. I now have superglue on my teeth, a toothpick stuck to my lip,and the tube of superglue stuck to my fingers. Around this time mom tells me forget trying to rebuilding cookie jar.

Now I get the tube off my fingers and the toothpick off my lip, and set to cleaning the superglue off my teeth.I grab a tooth scraper from by the kitchen sink,and start scraping the glue off. In the process somehow I chipped my tooth.when I get done mom sees the tooth scraper I used and informs me that it was used for cleaning out the garbage disposal on the sink.(Boy I'm glad I know that now)After that morning the rest of the day went well enough.

3 comments:

Becky said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That is SO FUNNY!!

RZ said...

Reminds me of the time that Joshua got into the super glue. He was on the floor and Julie picked him up to see what was wrong. He was glued to the floor. Ouch

Julie Zesch said...

LOL Tommy that is sooo funny!! How do you manage to get into these things?? LOL
Jenny