Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spider bites

Spider bites aren't much fun. I know i have had two. One couldn't be hidden, And the other one I didn't want to mention. The unmentionable one was first, and I had a hard time sitting down,and standing up again ,and walking.I made sure to put pillows down where I was sitting.But on to the other. The other was on my cheek,and it made eating less than enjoyable, it never really hurt. It was a dull ache that never went away ,and the ache slowly wore down the mind. Also, looking back the bite seemed to put my mind in a fog. Well the bites haven't made me scared of spiders(I know because my sister is.) But I am cautious, like killing any I see 'I mean really smashing them to as flat as they will go.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey, I'm that sister!

Unknown said...

You got some funny stuff to say...but you never punctuate..ever..take a breath while you type.
(This is thy eldest brother)

Becky said...

Thanks Chris, I didn't want to tell him.